Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....had a nightmare last night. Dreamed I was a muffler and woke up exhausted! Golf egg whacking had not set well with this bouy. Had to go and didn't enjoy it at all. Spent most of the day in the woods rescuing golf eggs and managed 56 of the little white rascals. Score for the 18 holes......um.can't recall!
Game was delayed by this four legged beast. Be sum gud youz stewed!
P8160004.jpg

Wiener gives a poor golf egg a whack that ended 200 plus yards down the fairway.
P8160006.jpg

As Rotten Ronnie and dad look on.
P8160005.jpg

Before long...much too long fur dis bouy it was over and back to the club house......club house! The horror....the horror were we going to beat some more golf eggs senseless?
P8160008.jpg

Prizes were given out and wouldn't you know it I won some golf eggs and a gift certificate to a golf store.....Lord love a duck! Thank goodness that was over for another year.

Next day it was real swinging as my Freedom 3 Plus was just a rearing to go. Met Serendipity Steve in Elmsdale and away we went after some liquid kerosene at Tim's. Newbie gut game me son and dug his first quota.
P8210010.jpg

While the Bluenoser managed over a century and a half with 190 coins @ $14.63 added to the "back to the UK to drink Guinness fund!"
\
P8210014.jpg

Thought I would take a photo of the big silver ring I found earlier now that it is cleaned up!
P8210011.jpg

Upvote 0

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I believe you need to give up golf and stick to detecting Leslie-LOL. A total of 190 coins of any kindin a day is good. That Guinness fund should have enough in it to buy about 10 cases by now (or a 55 gal. keg). HH, Quindy.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
VOL1266-X said:
I believe you need to give up golf and stick to detecting Leslie-LOL. A total of 190 coins of any kindin a day is good. That Guinness fund should have enough in it to buy about 10 cases by now (or a 55 gal. keg). HH, Quindy.

I agree with Quindy .. 190 coins is indeed impressive!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread