14 K Art Carved Ring ! and some Clad........

Scotty14

Sep 3, 2011
So this is my first post ! I have been MDing off and on for a bunch of years and have just recently got back into the hobby. I have never found any gold or silver until yesterday. I live and work as Golf Professional in the Northeast so the summer doesnt allow me to have much time for my other hobbies. The girlfriends sister just had a baby yesterday so she is out of town leaving me some much needed FREE TIME! I decided to hit the pool of the Country Club where i work to see if i could find something that these rich people had left behind. After digging a lot of coins (none old), i found my first ring. I could tell right away it wasnt gold but it was cool so i set it aside and continued hunting. After only a few more moments my Whites Spectrum was showing a nickle or ring so i decided to dig and much to my surprise it was another ring ! This time i could tell that is was either silver or gold, i used the pool to wash away some of the dirt and read 14kartcarved on the inside of the band. It is a beautiful ring with some weight to it i want to take it and have it appraised and to make sure that it is real. Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 707
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread