Im sorry everyone. Im a loser.

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
If it makes you feel any better, about 30 years ago, I absentmindedly stuffed a $100.00 bill in my shirt pocket. A little later I went outside, rough-housed with the dog a bit, then as I was walking back towards the house remembered the bill in my pocket. GONE ! I looked EVERYWHERE. It was a real windy day and I guess that sucker was somewhere in the next county. Needless to say, I NEVER stuff cash into pockets anymore, PERIOD.

Diggem'

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know what though? I don't lose it all that often and that $350 was the worsed ever, but, now days I wait till heavy pick up, grab something neat that someone else has thrown away and sell it to someone on ebay....works everytime. Got $50 bucks for a SKB golf bag flight case.....took it from the curb...suckers.....Almost made back my poker loss.....dig it.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
:D :D ;D ;D ;D >:( ;D ;D ;D

Oh, Badger, I'm about to die here! Tears rolling down my face from laughter! I got a visual and it was of you realizing what you had done! :D :D :D Oh, oh, it hurts!!! :D :D :D

T

TreasureTales

Used to find a few bucks wadded up and lying in front of the house. That happened about 4 times in one month. I was ecstatic and laughed under my breath at the guy who lost it. Then I reached into my pocket to pull out my wallet and saw a few bucks fall out and land at my feet. It was then I realized all that found cash was my very own cash. I'd been shoving change from the toll booth into my pocket instead of my wallet while I drove to work. Then when I got home I pulled out my wallet in the dark to get my house key out. Out came the wallet and out came the wadded up cash. What a dope!!! I don't know how much loot some kid may have found and grabbed on his way to school, but probably more than I ever reclaimed. I learned my lesson and from then on either gave exact change to the toll booth dude or put the change into my unused ashtray until I got home that night.

But, hey, one day I found a dirty $20.00 bill in a campsite and used it to buy myself some gas so I could get home. That was when gas was cheap and I was having a hard time making ends meet. Life usually balances out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread