Back to the park #2 with the ATPro

TheGeorgiaCanuck

Oct 20, 2011
Surrey, BC
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I spent another 5hrs at the same park I got the silver coins at this week. No silver coins to speak of BUT...... :hello2:

044A.jpg

Junkite of course. Rusty nails fool the ATPro sometimes, gives the same sounds and reading as a penny.

048A-1.jpg
049A-1.jpg

Pins, buttons, key. United Sunday School pin, **addum** My wife says this is a Newfoundland dog pin. Also know as a Newfie. **end addum**
Some buttons and a key. The key reads, Dominion Key Company, Montreal Canada. Made in Canada. Pioneer Lock, Calgary #92

045A-1.jpg

Coins. One quarter 1979 and the oldest coin was a 1957 Elizabeth penny. 27 pennies today altogether.

036A-1.jpg

And the silver for the day. A .925 silver ring. With Celtic symbols around it I think.

Altogether not a bad day. I was looking for silver coins but....a silver ring is good too. GL & HH all!

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice digging - Congrats on the ring! :headbang:

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
ATPro seems to be working out for you! Like the ring and the pin, however, that dog just goes right to my heart. Guess you can tell, we love dogs around here. HH'n Look forward to more of your finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions