Predator shovels make great self defense weapons......

Missouri_John

Nov 27, 2006
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
says the guy who thought it was a great idea to try and rob me today while i was digging. I was near an old fort site today when some guy approached me and started asking me what i was doing. After telling him what i was up to, he asked me for $2 and i declined. He then took about 2 steps away and then comes up and grabs my arm. I dropped my machine and proceeded to swing my shovel and connected right in the middle of his face. After he fell to the ground, i picked my stuff up and drove off. It's real easy to get caught up in your own world while digging and have headphones on, but it always pays to be aware of your surroundings and to have eyes in the back of your head

Upvote 20

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This was 2012.....is he still laying there after the smash of a predator shovel?

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ouch that will leave a mark!

djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you handled it just right. I hate that the world has come to this but I usually hunt with my buddy at my side and his 17 little friends in the clip. I hope I never have to use it, but if forced to, it is going to be a bad, bad day for someone.

MetalArchSC

Feb 14, 2017
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detecting or not, I have my Taurus .357 with me at all times were legal to CC.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions