Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Work hasn;t allowed me to get out much of late (hate when work interferes with my play time..:( ) so decided to hit the old farm site before I had major withdrawls from not getting out. Went back to a little area about 30x30 in the side yard of one of the houses that has produced the majority of the coins I;ve found there, a spot that I have been over 6 or 7 times already (I;ve lost count)but have found something everytime I;ve been so will keep hitting it again and again. Today I found an 185? something Large cent (7th one from this area), a 1915 Canadian Large cent (3rd one from this area) and some kind of button..am not sure if its military or what it is, it is brass and a two piece, back is too corroded to read back mark so am not sure of the manufacturer.
Rain tomorrow, but won;t be taking up traps till 10 so will have a few hours in the a.m. to get out..:):):)
HH!!!

Attachments

• lg cents button.JPG
    lg cents button.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 469
  • button2.JPG
    button2.JPG
    5.2 KB · Views: 448
  • rev button2.JPG
    rev button2.JPG
    3.9 KB · Views: 453
Upvote 0

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You certainly are good at finding sites to dig that keep on producing every time out!

Great digs and keep it up!

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your getting out...........Nothing here but rain and RAIN!!! Soon will be going through withdrawls......... :( :( But once all this dang snow damage and work is finished here in Western New York.........I will be out day and night!!! I don't care if its Moon light!!! lolol WTG on the finds!

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Smokin finds! ;D I want to find a Canadian Large Cent. Seriously, that would be so cool.

Conditions were perfect today for getting deep stuff - Found a sweet 1875 IH today in a spot we have searched many times. Was down about 7-8 inches. Will post tomorrow.

Mirage

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice finds,

That farm has been a nice place to hunt.

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread