Tag Team Whydah & Casper = Gold & Silver

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got another chance to hunt with Casper over the Memorial Day Weekend. Let me first say Thank You to all the men & woman who have served & still serving, if not for them, WE would not be able to do what we all love so much. Casper & I started off on Friday evening with a quick hunt at a very small beach close by the house. Turned out to be very mucky and not much in the way of coins or jewelry at all. We ended quicky with a nod to find better grounds. Went to another popular beach at the very end of low tide and Casper struck Gold out far in the sands, will let him tell that part, as I was walking away from seeing the first gold, he looks up at me and shows me another gold in his hand.... OK now I better get scooping quick....well to say the least, he put a whipping to me for that hunt. Congrats to you Casper you worked for them for sure.Next day different tactic, we decided to hit another area we have hunted before but it was high tide and so we went off with the ladies and had some great food and great laughs. Of course we talked treasure and old stories of the good old days. Showing our enthusiasm of the thrill of finding our next piece of jewelry. We couldn't wait to get our feet wet. Off we went, and started hunt even though the tide wasn't in our favor. We managed a few musket balls here & there, a couple of trinkets, a few keys, the back of a pocket watch, fishing lures, and the usual junk. I manged to save the day with one lonely modern sterling ring, an object that I need your help I D ing, and what I think may be another (my second) for the year, a seated Liberty Quarter. I have the before pics. I will post the after pics when done cleaning it up. Thanks for looking and Thanks Casper, we had a great time. Till next time happy hunting Whydah Silver quarter (2).JPG Silver quarter (5).JPG Silver quarter (8).JPG Silver quarter (16).JPG Silver quarter (18).JPG Silver quarter (19).JPG Silver quarter (21).JPG

Attachments

• Casper & Whydah (2).JPG
    Casper & Whydah (2).JPG
    201 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on a super hunt and Great Finds!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread