Jan 31, 2011
Fort Smith Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Nox 600 / Nokota Simplex / Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello.gif
:hello2:

I finally found my first silver coin. A 1945 Half. I have found 9 gold rings, two gold bracelets, 5 silver chains,7 silver rings, three silver bracelets and over $1,000.00 in coins since I started. But this is the first silver coin.
Go figure.

Upvote 1

toddsumm1

Feb 19, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro w/ProPointer/White's DFX 300/White's DFX/White's Eagle Spectrum/Radio Shack (Bounty Hunter)/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took me 11 years to find my first plate (US Cartridge box). My first keeper was a Mercury dime. Found a few silver rings but no gold jewelry. Great job on the silver though! I really DIG diggin those!

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it took a long time to find your first silver coin but when you did you hit a home run! I guess it was at least two years before I found a gold ring and by that time I had lots of silver coins. It's crazy how things work out. Congrats on your first silver.
DANGLANGLEY

cahil_2

Apr 27, 2012
West. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab e-trac,
Garrett Pro pointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator 31 Digger, Minelab pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My son just started detecting in May and his second week he found a walking half dollar then the next day a merc, the next day a rosie, the next day a seated dime and 3 Indians. He is just lucky. So you never know, you just need to keep the coil to the ground and keep digging.

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow after all that and you're just now finding your first silver coin? that's crazy, but hey you did it right.... there ain't much better than a walking liberty half. congrats on a fantastic score! :icon_thumleft:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These my finds silver of 7 months Silver.jpg

jrandy

Jan 13, 2010
San Angelo TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett GPT 1350, Predator
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are the odds? You will most likely get a flurry of silver now,thats how it goes with me. Dry for months then Bamo silver for a few days then back to the SOS.Swing on .:icon_scratch:

OP
OP
DeltaArk

DeltaArk

Jan 31, 2011
Fort Smith Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Nox 600 / Nokota Simplex / Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Land hunt. Parks, soccer fields, schools. All of the gold and silver chains/bracelets came from socer fields. The half came from a soccer field. Found a 20 HUNAN China 1920 coin the same day as the half.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread