Jun 24, 2012
Longview, WA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V3i

White's XLT

Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got the girls off to get their horses ready for the 4th of July parade yesterday at the “crack o'dawn” and then grabbed the detector and headed out. I saw an old park in town last week I have never hunted, so I took advantage of the time (wasn't even 0700 yet) and decided to do so. First good beep of the day was a quarter not 10' off the parking lot. Very clean park on the topside, but underneath was littered with can-slaw. After navigating the picnic tables I ventured away and along the tree line. Got a good signal about 7" down and popped out my first ever SBA dollar piece. This, a 64' nickel, a 2004 Chuck-E-Cheese token, and the rose (went on top of a ring) were the highlights of the day. It was a quick 2-1/2 hrs and I will definitely go back there again. Thanks for looking and I hope to get better on posting the pics!

DSC_00045.jpg DSC_00046.jpg

Upvote 1

Bunker

Apr 6, 2010
St. Pete, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those Susan B's will get your heart pumping. Good job working through the trash.
Bunker

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhhhhh a Double Eagle! Wonderful find. (There's a beak on the front & a beak on the back). ;)

Good find!

HH!

matt092079

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2011
Charles Town, WV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 with 11" DD coil, Garrett Ace 250 with 9x12 coil, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats. I found my first and only on a playground last year underneath the play bridge.

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the Susan B :thumbsup: I wish more people would start using them dollar coins ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread