End of Year Finds...a bit of everything!

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the exception of a few quarters I spent at the car wash, etc, here's my year to date digs! Not a very good year here in KY, I have to admit that Tennessee was MUCH more superior as far as metal detecting goes.

Hope you guys like em!

Here goes................

Attachments

• HPIM0329.JPG
    HPIM0329.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 487
  • HPIM0330.JPG
    HPIM0330.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 473
  • HPIM0331.JPG
    HPIM0331.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 490
  • HPIM0332.JPG
    HPIM0332.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 477
  • HPIM0333.JPG
    HPIM0333.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 477
  • HPIM0335.JPG
    HPIM0335.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 472
Upvote 0

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds, none the less :)

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds!
That unidentifiable silver coin looks like it should be legible enough to figure out what it is. Can you post a closer pic? It may not be a U.S. coin.

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Some nice coins there - Walking Half and Barber are very good finds. Looks pretty good in the ring dept. I like the way you layed it all out. :)

But is the season over? Get out there man! ;)

Mirage

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Nice haul Night Stalker. Some great items you found. Yes here in SE Kentucky I do not have very much luck unless I happen to stumble upon a demolition or construction site that ground has been removed.

I have only found 4 silver coins this year Metal detecting. 3 from demolition sites. Clad and jewelry finds are pretty weak too. Mostly because of the low income down here in Bell County. Plus its pretty hard to get permission for the private yards atm due to the high theft rate.

I hope you have a great year next year, or the rest of this year for that matter. Perhaps with more research we both can find a place unlooked at or begin to get more permissions on private lands.

Postalrevnant

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a GREAT collection this year Stalker! 8)

And I think that's a great idea on posting the year ends finds!

Nana :)

fishboymike

Jul 21, 2005
Athens, GA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 pro
Hey night stalker, not to shabby, I got my Ace 250 last Feb and found my 1st silver ring last Thursday. Still waiting for my 1st Silver coin. Like me you obviously have a job!!!
Mike

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great, Great year I'd say. Man you can't beat a year like that. Like Mirage said the year ain't over yet, get out there. I usually try to hunt every month of the year here in Ohio, sometimes it gets pretty damn cold, but on a hill side facing the south, you can usually hunt.

Again, Nice finds, love the pistol, I found one this year also. HH, Ringfinder

OP
OP
Night Stalker

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Postalrevnant said:
Nice haul Night Stalker. Some great items you found. Yes here in SE Kentucky I do not have very much luck unless I happen to stumble upon a demolition or construction site that ground has been removed.

I have only found 4 silver coins this year Metal detecting. 3 from demolition sites. Clad and jewelry finds are pretty weak too. Mostly because of the low income down here in Bell County. Plus its pretty hard to get permission for the private yards atm due to the high theft rate.

I hope you have a great year next year, or the rest of this year for that matter. Perhaps with more research we both can find a place unlooked at or begin to get more permissions on private lands.

Postalrevnant

I agree Post, people around here (Floyd/Pike Counties) are VERY nervous about allowing a stranger onto their property, theft coupled with landowner greed hasn't gotten me anywhere in these counties. Hopefully, we'll transfer back to Tennessee this coming year ;D, wifey is putting in for xfer VERY soon ;).

Post, if you have a free weekend day, give Mike or me a holler, we'll meet up for some breakfast then go to some old homeplaces Mike's relatives own. (That's where I found the barber and 6-7 wheaties...and we wasn't their but 30 minutes or so) got late.

To answer someones question, yep, I'm stuck in an office 40 hours a week, that's mostly weekend finds or days I was "sick" ;D.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
NS,

good post, enjoyed looking.

That is a good bunch of finds, congrat. ;D

Your seem organized; I hate you ;) ;D

Hope next season is banner one for you.

have a good un................

B

BIG61AL

Nice haul. I think I got a few more outings left this year before I post my yearly totals. Still got a week in Mexico coming up. Hoping for gold jewelry to add to my one gold find this year. A couple of fat silver rings would be nice.

laralucine

Dec 27, 2004
S.E. PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab X-Terra 50
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, and I really like your displays!! Congrats on a good season!

Yucon Cornelius

Sep 27, 2006
west virginia (wayne)
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202, whites eagle II
Here's to hoping my bad year yields as much as yours. I'm still lookin for my BIG find, it's out there.
It's been good hunting with NightStalker, miss you if (when) you move. TN will keep us in touch.
Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread