NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=2][/h]
The tides were not the greatest for me to travel to hook up with Whydah - so I went to another state
walk.gif

I live 1 1/2 hrs from nearest saltwater - Cape is 2 1/2 hrs - only thing that is nice is living in the middle of new England
I can travel to Ct beachs - RI beachs - Cape Cod or other eastern Ma. beaches and even to NH or Maine beaches - which are a little farther ride
I chose RI because low tide was in morning
Went to a small saltwater spot - went out to chest deep waters and started banging coin after coin - (mostly quarters) - then i got into a spot with silver
and was surprised when I pulled big silver out and saw liberty bell on the back - I kept saying to myself - with all these coins - "Where's the gold?"
it took about 2 hrs but finally came up with 14k white gold band near a patch of seagrass
icon_sunny.gif
-so it was worth the trip
- place had small layer of soft sand and then was solid fist size rocks under it
tough digging - worked for almost every target - could not believe the amount of quarters - will call this place "quarter beach" for now
used to getting $2 or $3 in the deeper waters in New Eng. - ended up with over $11 in change - thats alot for up here
happy2.gif

Upvote 1

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! Looks like you had a great outing. Nice ring!

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
East West North or South,you and Whydah are gold Magnets
another fine hunt Casper :sunny:

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta love New England! Nice hunting.

Anita

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread