I almost tossed this while thinning the radishes!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everyone, Red here, happy friday!!
hello2.gif
I decided to work in the garden this morning, it was sunny and cool, and oh so quiet, no kids screaming, no stereo's blaring, nobody fighting next door, it was heaven!!!
icon_thumright.gif
Everything is coming in great, especially our radishes! Us and a freind and one other person got together and planted all this, we have tomatoes, potatoes, beans, lettuce, carrotts, squash, green onion, dill weed, peppermint, and rutabaga's. DSCF1478.JPG DSCF1480.JPG DSCF1484.JPG DSCF1482.JPG DSCF1489.JPG DSCF1488.JPG I pulled weeds, scooped kitty poop, sigh ..............again. I have now put in pinecones, peppermint and planters on what the cat thinks is his litterbox...........no it is not our cat, belongs to someone who lives behind us. We also have jugs of white vinegar to keep out rodents.
sadsmiley.png
As I was pulling weeds and small stuff like nails and screws and picked this little ........uh...... will let you know.
icon_scratch.gif
It was dirtier, and something screamed in my mind "HEY! RED! wakeup Red! Red!"
coffee2.gif
I look at my hand and found this! DSCF1598.JPG This is the back, and this is the front! DSCF1595.JPG DSCF1597.JPG It was under the radishes I was thinning!
hello2.gif
Chug thinks it has to do with Portland Oregon, because they had cable cars at one time in the early 1900's. So if this is how Friday starts, I can't wait to see what we find tomorrow and sunday! Chug did great last weekend, he found two silvers, one a ring and one a big chain!!!
hello2.gif
notworthy.gif
With the heat here, bet the beaches were packed, especially since a local park was closed last weekend due to E-coli. Now I'm off to see what other people found, stay safe, stay cool and HH!!! Red
hello.gif
metaldetector.png
Ps wish us luck finding out what this is!!!
laughing7.gif

Upvote 7

Mark S.

Jan 25, 2005
Interesting way to find something. Is it siver?

You should be happy that you only have cats and some rodents. Try keeping deer out of your garden!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Interesting way to find something. Is it siver?

You should be happy that you only have cats and some rodents. Try keeping deer out of your garden!

We are, I just hate finding their c**p around what IS to be our food! I hear deer can be a pain! Not sure yet, did some cleaning with a soft brush and a warm hydrogen peroxide bath, we stopped when we saw the silver nicks shining through. It weighs 12.7 grams! There is some missing, we think the weave on the outside was supposed to go all the way around.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Red,Your growin season is behind us,eat good from your grow!What ever that piece is,it's COOL for sure! I like it! God Bless Chris

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gets ya thinking what else is in that garden, awesome find.........batteries not needed

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting looking piece.:icon_thumleft:

seekandfind

Jul 7, 2012
northwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 101/505
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome lookin find now throw out the beans,radishes, ,etc and start growin more of that other stuff you found. Some detectors dont have a serious bone in their body.lol HH

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOW! thats the way to get a head start on him Red!..:laughing7: :thumbsup:......You go Girl.....................HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread