CountryGuyNY

Greenie
Apr 16, 2012
Harford, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett GTI-1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I decided to hit up some parks. There were some large powerful storms moving in, so I knew it would be a short day. The first two parks were fairly cleaned except for a penny or two. The last park I visited doesn't seem to have been hit, it was also quite productive for its size. I pulled in a little under $5 in less than 2 hours, mostly quarters. Just as the sky got dark and the wind began to blow quite hard, I got a great hit with my Garrett AT Pro that kept bouncing around. I was just about to pass it up because the rain started, but I'm glad I didn't, it turned out to be my first ring! A .925 sterling silver ring made by PSCL of Ireland with a cool double lion Celtic design on it. Just as I was walking towards my car, I got another interesting hit about 4 inches down, 10 feet from my dry car. I dug it and out popped the interesting little soldier toy that you can see in the picture. All in all, it wasn't a bad day considering I was only truly hunting for 2 hours! HH!

Attachments

• DSC_1313[1].jpg
    DSC_1313[1].jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 1

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your first, and many more! :occasion14:

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting