Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"EDWARDIAN LADIES ACCESSORIES OR GREAT GRAN"S THROW OUTS" LOL

Hi all,Only had a couple of hours in the last week and made best of what time i had.I was going to a Chinese mining place called "YENDONG" but didn,t have enough time.So went to some high ground above the local flood way, where some houses once stood.Bit cooler this afternoon only 90 degrees.i did find a lead dress weight, half-penny [destroyed], red glass prefume stopper and a Silver wrist bangle and half a once silver plated brouch face.I,m not sure what to call this thread but you can decide for me. Lol

tinpan

Attachments

• ladies002.jpg
    ladies002.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 296
  • ladies004.jpg
    ladies004.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 303
  • lady1001.jpg
    lady1001.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 288
Upvote 0

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "EDWARDIAN LADIES ACCESSORIES OR GREAT GRAN"S THROW OUTS" LOL

cool finds!

HH
-GC

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Hey those are some nice finds...clean that red glass stopper up...red is valuable....and I think there is writing on that silver plated brooch....I could read "Send to Gypsy" when I put it under the magnifier....it was really small letters so you might want to wear your famous glasses to double check! Sorry you didnt get to the Chinese Buffet today !

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains

The silver wrist bangle is silver. I always call that a good post. I would say that you have found another set of interesting finds for us to view.

I really didn't think this was your post though. I did not get the great history lesson as I always do. Must have been a slow week as you said. Great history lessons you always give us.

Congratulations,

Rev

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread