my first walking liberty

mike1215

Mar 5, 2013
shenandoah pa
Detector(s) used
its a cheap one. Cabelas Bounty Hunter/Treasure Hunter.I love it! I bought one for my son and love it so much i went and got the same one and found a lot of stuff in only a little over a year of using
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3-28-13.JPG 42 lib.JPG 100_2698.JPG 100_2703.JPG bank token.JPG bank token front.JPG Here are my finds from maybe 3 times out. some of the stuff im wondering about like the square case is it makeup or a cig case? i think the buckle is from a horse saddle and the bank token. when were they used? how old are they? Yesterday was my best day tho cuz i almost had 6 heart attacks when i found that half. it was in my sisters yard in Morea Pa. it was a 50 cent $1 hit and at first i said to my bro in law if its a silver dollar look out cuz i never found one but when i flipped the plug THERE SHE WAS!! SO SEXY, MY OWN WALKING LIBERTY 1942!!! Oh that is such a feeling!

Upvote 7

John Boy

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2012
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 LTD CAMOUFLAGE,CZ3D 1021,1220X AND GARRETT PRO POINTER.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great walking liberty. Have ya tried to open the case up?is that a buckle cover in the third pic right of the buckle.

OP
OP
M

mike1215

Mar 5, 2013
shenandoah pa
Detector(s) used
its a cheap one. Cabelas Bounty Hunter/Treasure Hunter.I love it! I bought one for my son and love it so much i went and got the same one and found a lot of stuff in only a little over a year of using
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not sure what it is.I kept it cuz of the design on it

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome, dude! :)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the same loop, still looking for my first Walker though....
Keep @ it and HH !!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NECE YOU GOTTA LOVE THAT HALF , COOL OTHER FINDS AS WELL.

pjduff

Mar 3, 2012
Madison, IN
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-x, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds!! Gotta love those big silvers!!! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions