Upvote 8

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
sweet lil find -- while in a local BBQ's drive thru line , I spotted a rain soaked $10 bill just laying on the pavement some one must have reached in their pocket for their keys in the rain and yanked out the 10 from their pocket while doing it -- have to wonder how many folks just drove right by it before I snagged it.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my dd1581,
at first I thought I was going to be looking at someone's fake eye ball! LOL!
Sweet bracelet!

Just yesterday at convenience store cash register, young man pulling wads of money out of his pockets, drops a small wad and didn't notice. I had to tap him a few times, look towards the ground, and say 'heads up dude"!
I told him, it was either that, or step on it, and wait till he left! :laughing7:
He said, if it was $100 you'da stepped on it, huh? I just shrugged, said, "well, I didn't today, so feel lucky and return the favor somewhere down the road for someone"! LOL!
I have found a five dollar bill laying at those registers before, when no one else was there.

OP
OP
dirtdigger1581

dirtdigger1581

Jun 18, 2011
Chesapeake, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh my dd1581,
at first I thought I was going to be looking at someone's fake eye ball! LOL!
Sweet bracelet!

Just yesterday at convenience store cash register, young man pulling wads of money out of his pockets, drops a small wad and didn't notice. I had to tap him a few times, look towards the ground, and say 'heads up dude"!
I told him, it was either that, or step on it, and wait till he left! :laughing7:
He said, if it was $100 you'da stepped on it, huh? I just shrugged, said, "well, I didn't today, so feel lucky and return the favor somewhere down the road for someone"! LOL!
I have found a five dollar bill laying at those registers before, when no one else was there.

I'd go back to that register time and time again if I were you!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet lil find -- while in a local BBQ's drive thru line , I spotted a rain soaked $10 bill just laying on the pavement some one must have reached in their pocket for their keys in the rain and yanked out the 10 from their pocket while doing it -- have to wonder how many folks just drove right by it before I snagged it.

Did ya look to see if there was a string attached first? ;) LOL

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
at first I thought it might be one of the phony bills that's got church stuff wrote on it but it was legit * some body just "dropped" a 10 spot==== no one any where near it and rain soaked --so "fair game" . -- bought 10- bucks worth of "powerball" lotto tickets with it --free money why not?

Last edited:

Wes-N-VA

Nov 9, 2008
Southeast Virginia
Detector(s) used
The XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The luck of NATE folks. You need to let me borrow that rabbits foot for about a year, I promise I will give it back to you.......

Good job bro!

Wes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread