29 tot lots in a day

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time of day makes a difference too. Try scooping out the built up chips with your foot under the benches and slides, you will get a surprise.

mariposagold

Bronze Member
May 1, 2012
Mariposa, California. USA
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, Classic SL, Bullseye II Probe, Garrett Groundhog.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's typical with some tot lots. I worked one with my wife awhile back and we scored over $8.00 in less than an hour. But on the other hand, we spend all day hunting mostly tot-lots 6 of them and only got a coupla dollars. Bummer, but they can still have surprises.

OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually hit these about every 2 weeks they fill them fast just wanted to see how many I could do in a day I am definitely not doing that again.My back is trashed this town actually has 40 parks but it's 40 miles away so I let them fill them up then go and empty my piggy banks.LOL

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Hey, it was still fun seeing what treasure you could fine Back-of-the-boat.

mariposagold

Bronze Member
May 1, 2012
Mariposa, California. USA
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, Classic SL, Bullseye II Probe, Garrett Groundhog.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually hit these about every 2 weeks they fill them fast just wanted to see how many I could do in a day I am definitely not doing that again.My back is trashed this town actually has 40 parks but it's 40 miles away so I let them fill them up then go and empty my piggy banks.LOL

My wife and I hit 7 in one day and didn't even break $3.00. We were both exhausted by days end, and broke.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread