A thimble

Stealth digger

Jun 2, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO & minelab pro 25 pointer. Other items I carry with me are a Yaesu VX 7 radio, maglit XL 50 , classic swiss army knife, solid brass Zippo, Gerber saw & Knife.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
FWIW - in the future - you might want to let us know which one to look at (i.e., Live free or die, The long road, Bad vibrations, etc.) Stealth digger. Again, that is just my opinion...

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
I just discovered your videos & am going to have a wonderful time watching them! :notworthy: :occasion18: :laughing7: Action video speaks clearer than photos, though like others I always would also like to see still pics for when I'm too busy to view videos. I'm Especially interested in your videos because my dad's ancestors lived in & around Keene, N.H. for 300-plus years! They loved that rural paradise of hills and rivers! My dad was the first to move south to Virginia to get warm, ha-ha. When I was younger, we visited our relatives & their homesteads in the beautiful state of New Hampshire! Now living 3000 miles away but hope to see N.H. again! Andi

OP
OP
Stealth digger

Stealth digger

Jun 2, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO & minelab pro 25 pointer. Other items I carry with me are a Yaesu VX 7 radio, maglit XL 50 , classic swiss army knife, solid brass Zippo, Gerber saw & Knife.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oops ! What a dope. I completely forgot to add the photo. Sorry folks & here it is.

Attachments

• image-246428079.jpg
    image-246428079.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 61
OP
OP
Stealth digger

Stealth digger

Jun 2, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just discovered your videos & am going to have a wonderful time watching them! :notworthy: :occasion18: :laughing7: Action video speaks clearer than photos, though like others I always would also like to see still pics for when I'm too busy to view videos. I'm Especially interested in your videos because my dad's ancestors lived in & around Keene, N.H. for 300-plus years! They loved that rural paradise of hills and rivers! My dad was the first to move south to Virginia to get warm, ha-ha. When I was younger, we visited our relatives & their homesteads in the beautiful state of New Hampshire! Now living 3000 miles away but hope to see N.H. again! Andi

Well if you ever get the chance to come out this way you should do some research if you have already not and go investigate the place were they lived. That would blow my mind if I could see walls that my ancestors built several hundred years ago because there is a good chance they are still standing. That is the best thing about NH . There are so many areas that have not bean developed and are as they were left so long ago.

Thanks for the kind words

OP
OP
Stealth digger

Stealth digger

Jun 2, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FWIW - in the future - you might want to let us know which one to look at (i.e., Live free or die, The long road, Bad vibrations, etc.) Stealth digger. Again, that is just my opinion...

Sorry , completely messed that post up. The photo should be up now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions