Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....headed down the Noel Shore by my lonesome and met up with Serendipity Steve who had the coffee on. Lady Tam (a.k.a. Tammy) sort of got misplaced and arrived just as I was finishing my second cup of fine Joe and contemplating how I was going to relieve SS from some of those fine looking beets and greens!
We hit some nearby fields with limited success and then motored up to a local school and did the dew. SS was swinging his new Tecknetics while Lady Tam started with SS's back up Ace 250. She was struggling (only 2 coins) so I lent her the Freedom 3 Plus I was swinging and moved to my back up AT Pro.

SS netted 30 coins Lady Tam 17 and the gimp a quota of 52.

Last night was birthday cake for the Little Gipper who turned 3!

Think my rendition of "Happy Birthday to You" scared the crap out of the birthday bouy youz! Of course every time I sing at Mass I get thrown out of the church so no surprise.....oh joy!

Upvote 5

jcCALIF

Jun 13, 2012
Yorba Linda
Detector(s) used
TDI PRO, VX3, Surfmaster PI PRO, TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful country. I visited Nova Scotia/Prince Edward Island back in the late 80's. Charming people, charming towns. It must be very interesting to detect in an area with such a long history.

GioTheGreek

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2009
Hades
Detector(s) used
XP DÉUS, Minelab E-TRAC, Pro-Pointer, Hawk-like Vision, Receding Hairline
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not shocked to see you leading the coin score. :) Good hunt, Leslie!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Quota! well done. As for the singing, make sure others are as well. (i jest.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions