Virgin ground detecting, final showdown video.

asmerri

Mar 19, 2013
North Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, E-Trac
Jason I am so jealous! I spent much of my childhood in Enid and my grandfather even introduced me to the metal detecting hobby there over 17 years ago. I had no idea Enid could produce like that! Truly the hunt of a lifetime. I'm going to shoot you a PM next time in the area so you can show me how the etrac truly works:). Congrats buddy!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loved the videos!

cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Jason in Enid. Real nice wrapup. Still looking for sites like that one here in Florida. I must grant my highest MD accolade for your efforts: FAR-OUT and SOLID! Good luck. C9

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video Jason! Thanks for laying it all out for us like that! Guessing that was your kid messing about outside behind you right before the end of your opening narration? Nice gas mask! A prepper? LOL

OP
OP
Jason in Enid

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video Jason! Thanks for laying it all out for us like that! Guessing that was your kid messing about outside behind you right before the end of your opening narration? Nice gas mask! A prepper? LOL

Haha! yeah, my son photo-bombed me! He was digging through the shed and found some of my old army stuff and loves the pro-mask (gas mask). He says it's part of his zombie-apocalypse gear now! LOL. No, not a prepper. I just have a ton of army gear, and MREs, and ammo, and....hmmmm

rayrayvegas

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Amazing collection of treasure! Love your final presentation of finds. Trying to get together a post of a hunt simaler to yours, mine was a total of 4 months. Its quite a chore pulling it all together. My hunt consisted of About a mile of sidewalk tearouts. Just like you said had a whole lot of fun on this. Hope I get it out soon. Again congratulations.

Hellbender

Tenderfoot
Sep 28, 2013
Mountain Home, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!!! Love the Arkansas Seal Pendant ... my state!!! Anyway, enjoyed the video ... congrats on all the great finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread