Good site to hunt tomorrow

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After extensive research on this city, I went out there today and got skunked on finding anything. I saw a vacant lot and with through the motions of speaking to this person to get to that one. You know the drill. I got home today and had a message on the phone allowing me to hunt and was even asked to enjoy some coffee with them.

I checked the Sanborn map and from what I was told today it had a Victorian style home on the lot and it burned down a few years ago. My map shows a home was there in 1915. It is a half acre lot, so hopefully, I will stay busy a few hours tomorrow because I don't have any definitive leads in the city beyond doing some more door knocking.

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eating_popcorn_tn_final.gif
Outstanding Pointman. I will wait here to see your finds.

OP
OP
Pointman

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I didn't do too well. I found some clad and a 44 wheat cent. I noticed that the house next door was about 8 inches higher and realized that the topsoil had been removed from the yard when the house burned. Second time this has happened to me in as many days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread