Vermont copper and Vermont Militia button from Santa !!

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

Our family opened gifts last night "Christmas eve". I thought that I would show off two of my gifts. One is a Vermont copper, variety RR16. The other is an undug Vermont Militia button! I am very pleased with both! I also got another shoe buckle, crotal bell, jew harp and the usual, much needed, clothing and tools.
Very cold day here in VT on this Chrismas day. I hope all is well with every one !!!

VPR

Attachments

• 002_1_8.JPG
    002_1_8.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 177
  • 003_1_7.JPG
    003_1_7.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 005_1_6.JPG
    005_1_6.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 007_1_7.JPG
    007_1_7.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 008_1_6.JPG
    008_1_6.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 169
Upvote 8

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A list would be necessary for sure, but if you're anything like me you don't necessarily wait until Christmas to get something you want or need. That's sort of how I am for other stuff too so I'm pretty hard to buy for. But we keep the whole Christmas thing pretty low key.... well except for my nieces and nephews which gets crazy for the amount, but not so much for dollar value.

For self-gifting, ok, I did buy myself a new detector Christmas eve because I really didn't think Santa would have any left by the time he crossed New England and made his way here.

Yep, understood.

I just sometimes wonder about those around me though. After they give me socks, shirts, ties and many other misc. sundries. They almost always tell me they just didn't know what to get me. LOL I must live around some VERY uncreative people. ;) It doesn't seem that hard to me. ;) How about some batteries if nothing else? LOL

Hope yours was a good one!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful gifts. Your wife does listen very well, lol.
Whadifind, I have to say my gf is very good at listening. She bought me the ATPro package as an early Christmas gift. She told me to pick the detector I wanted, order it and she'd pay! I have had it a couple months now, lol. She used to buy me guitars, but has seen this is my more important hobby now, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
VERMONTPACKRAT

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Yep, understood.

I just sometimes wonder about those around me though. After they give me socks, shirts, ties and many other misc. sundries. They almost always tell me they just didn't know what to get me. LOL I must live around some VERY uncreative people. ;) It doesn't seem that hard to me. ;) How about some batteries if nothing else? LOL

Hope yours was a good one!

My wife and I came to the conclution a few years back that we were both happier if we each picked out our big gifts and left the small ones to chance. I usually will pick some sort of collectable. Last year I got a live steam engine toy, she got a new saddle. Its a win/win situation:headbang:

VPR

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I came to the conclution a few years back that we were both happier if we each picked out our big gifts and left the small ones to chance. I usually will pick some sort of collectable. Last year I got a live steam engine toy, she got a new saddle. Its a win/win situation:headbang:

VPR

Yeah, but, I mean, how hard is it to figure out that I could ALWAYS use batteries! LOL Shirts! Ties! What is this? Last century!?! LOL

OP
OP
VERMONTPACKRAT

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Yeah, but, I mean, how hard is it to figure out that I could ALWAYS use batteries! LOL Shirts! Ties! What is this? Last century!?! LOL

Tell everyone that you have decided to start collecting ties. They will probably stop buying them:laughing9:

VPR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread