Last hunt of 2013 turned out to be one of my best!

ContinentalClint

Sep 10, 2013
Southeast MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E Trac, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ATX, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hit an old farmstead that I had been to quite a few times in 2013. I've been trying to cover every inch before it gets covered with solar panels :( I already lost the 2 larger fields to solar panels. I and a friend had found some coppers here in the past. This was all in a small corner of the farm that I was working really carefully with the 8 inch coil on the E Trac. I've had the machine for 2 months and I absolutely love it.

Upvote 7
OP
OP
ContinentalClint

ContinentalClint

Sep 10, 2013
Southeast MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haha, he's a good hunting buddy! One of these days he'll dig up a coin of his own!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your finds were really great finds, congrats! Your dog stole the show, ha, I hope you checked the hole where he was digging?

Tenspeed

Mar 22, 2009
York County, SC
Detector(s) used
Currently: Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Past: XP Deus, Xterra 70, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great hunt! Love the variety of coins. What happened to the 1802 Draped Bust penny? I would love to see it again.

I hope you find more there before it is gone!

Rhode Hog

Jun 22, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
I hit an old farmstead that I had been to quite a few times in 2013. I've been trying to cover every inch before it gets covered with solar panels :( I already lost the 2 larger fields to solar panels. I and a friend had found some coppers here in the past. This was all in a small corner of the farm that I was working really carefully with the 8 inch coil on the E Trac. I've had the machine for 2 months and I absolutely love it.

I was out dec. 24 in a field i hunt on the south shore and found my first Nova Scotia half penny after 20 years of detecting.strange coincidence ?

OP
OP
ContinentalClint

ContinentalClint

Sep 10, 2013
Southeast MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great hunt! Love the variety of coins. What happened to the 1802 Draped Bust penny? I would love to see it again. I hope you find more there before it is gone!
I actually didn't have that one in the wrap up because I had found it the day before at the same site. I cleaned it up with olive oil but it came out poorly

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome old coins CC. :occasion14: I love that Barber half. Great finds.
Thanks for the video. Keep em' coming.
-MM-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread