GOLD RING,SILVER RING PARK FINDS

dollydazed

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I HAVE A BOUNTY HUNTER PROSPECTOR DETECTOR GO AHEAD LAUGH IT UP. I KNOW IT LOW END BUT IT SEEMS TO WORK. SINCE I FOUND THIS SITE A MONTH OR SO AGO I HAVE BEEN TO FOUR PARKS AND FOUND RINGS THREE OF THE FOUR TIME AND ABOUT TWO POUNDS IN CHANGE. IS THAT GOOD ,BAD, OR NORMAL FOR A PARK HUNT I AM A NOVICE. ANYWAY WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT GOLD RING LOOKS HAND MADE
SILVER RING IS MARKED 925. GOLD NECKLACE LOOKS 30'S STYLE ANY INPUT

Attachments

• finds 002.JPG
    finds 002.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 136
  • finds 003.JPG
    finds 003.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 133
  • finds 004.JPG
    finds 004.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 147
  • finds 005.JPG
    finds 005.JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 8

hightonehunter

Oct 21, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Elite 2200( First Texas ), Garrett pro pointer,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is the gold ring marked? Looks more like brass to me. nothing wrong with Bounty Hunter...... the newer models work just fine especially for starting out. Main thing is pay attention to it and take the time to learn it well. Best to use headphones if you have them. Please read the code of ethics page that's on this site and follow them......HH......David

OP
OP
D

dollydazed

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RING IS NOT MARKED . AND SO I KNOW WHAT CODE OF ETHICS DID I BREAK.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That handmade ring is cool, and I think you are doing great also I don't see any ethics problem don't know what he was talking about.Finding rings 3out of 4 times is outstanding but not common so that won't be how it always is, I had a 6 month drought not even a junk ring but I live in an out of the way area.Yes that necklace does have a 20's to 30's look to it.

Ole # 7

Feb 13, 2014
Rochester Hills, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Eclipse 9.5 concentric, Eclipse DD 6x10, Bullseye TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That silver necklace looks SWEET!!! Great job!

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RING IS NOT MARKED . AND SO I KNOW WHAT CODE OF ETHICS DID I BREAK.

There's nothing in your post to suggest you broke any code of ethics. I think some people assume that people using cheap detectors are new to the hobby. They also assume if you're new to TreasureNet that you're new to the hobby. He may have also found something in one of your other post. Either way, I wouldn't take it as an insult. It's good to remind people to be respectful of the property they detect.

BTW, Congrats on the finds.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
That gold ring is so cool,hand made no markings,oh,by the way, turn the capital letters off.

GOD Bless

Chris

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds! Did you test the gold ring yet?
Your doing better than I am! I got junk rings and a 2 lb piece of copper pipe lol!

Don't be offended if someone gives you advice they don't know if you know that or not, you mentioned you were a novice.
I always tell people it is a no no to detect in Federal parks I don't want them to get in trouble!
Glad your enjoying this great hobby! Doesn't matter what detector you have as long as you and it communicate well, that is the key. Hope to see more great finds you make! GL. HH!

hightonehunter

Oct 21, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Elite 2200( First Texas ), Garrett pro pointer,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not saying you have broke any, just that you should familiarize yourself with them as being new to detecting. This hobby gets a lot of bad press because of the people that break the "rules" . Funny how the press never mentions all the good things metal detecting does, like cleaning up trash and preserving history that would eventually decay away and be lost forever.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread