Another Special Easter Find!

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

I hit the park Easter day and wasn't really doing so hot...lots of trash and a little clad here and there. But I kept moving and trying to find something noteworthy. Towards the end of the day I found the pendant with Jesus on it. Now, that makes two pendants this weekend. How cool! It was getting a little dark by this time, so i upped the swing speed and started finding more clad and then hit a 1945 wheat. That was good enough for me. Was a very nice weekend all in all.

Thanks for looking. GL & HH

Attachments

• IMG_3324.JPG
    IMG_3324.JPG
    637 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3325.JPG
    IMG_3325.JPG
    578.1 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 8

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! It was great you got out! Glad the weather is nice, many nice days and great finds are ahead! GL. HH!
The big one may be your next find!

OP
OP
Jarl

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone for the comments. I am currently in the moving process again, so life is getting clustered...I hope to squeeze in a little time this weekend to dig.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jarl..great stuff..I actually had a great Easter Sunday hunt myself, found a ton of clad, actually seemed like in one area someone busted open a roll of quarters and just threw them into the air..found one wheatie, like yourself..and then as I called it quits and was heading to the car, just swinging got a solid 85 and I thought "another quarter", but had a little bit different tone..and out popped a nice little .925 sterling ring!! My first silver anything! As soon as I find the correct cable for the camera I will get it up on the site. Thanks for sharing..great stuff..ddf

OP
OP
Jarl

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome dirtdigginfool!! That is one thing I never seem to find much of...rings. Most of them are aluminum or some other metal. I think I have two that are questionably silver...but I have never had them tested...there are markings on them but they are so poor I can't make them out. I found a gold plated ring last year but it was toasted. I plan on taking it to a jewelry shop and having it redone...I will post that when I get on it some day. I did find a gold ring last Saturday, but that was by request...someone lost their ring in their yard...easy to find. Congrats on your first silver. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread