Trash Detector....

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plenty of em! Right now, I'm just hoping to get out and do some hunting. The weather and snow has made it difficult. Keep at it, and remember, a bad day detecting is better than a good day at work! Good luck and HH!

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
There's a sharp turn in a road near my house, just about every other day I'd hit that curve and all the loose change (and anything else) on my dash would fly right out the window! I thought gee, I can't be the only one! Today I went to find out...there was SOOO much trash, bottlecaps, pieces of cars,(dangerous curve!) broken glass, bolts, nuts, large chunks of unidentifiable steel, aluminun foil, aluminum cans, steel cans, pull-tabs, pop-tops, pens, pencils, nails, car air fresheners, bottles, and just about anything else you can imagine! overload city! that and traffic coming round the curve at suicidal velocity, made me think twice! 8)

nick1878

Feb 7, 2005
SE Indiana
Those days are usually followed by great days. Try going back there soon. After removing all that trash and when you are refreshed, you might start pulling out the good stuff.

Bob B.

Oct 27, 2004
Went out for three hours yesterday, found one penny, went out for four hours today found four penny's and a tin cup buried about 14". But tomorrow looks like rain so might not get that penny. There have been days when I haven't found anything, goes with the territory. better days are ahead HH Bob.B

C

chaazz

I think we all have those days but its so much fun when you have a good day.

D

Darod

Your right Chaaz, it is fun when you have a good day. I have fun everyday though. If I'm outdoors detecting, I'm having fun. I found a great coin today. I will post it later for everyone to see,....maybe tomorrow, Im tired :)

Rod

PS: The coin is nothing terribly old, just cool,....you'll all agree I'm sure.

O

ol ploock

Yeah...Getting an ID that you have a nickel and when you dig it up.....Pulltab >:(

Found a 1941 nickel yesterday , so I'll keep diggen um up.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean. One day last week I struck gold and yesterday all I got was dirt! But today..???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions