Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1920's to 1930' s dump gave up some embossed

Went on a foundation hunt with my son ! This place has been hunted by others and my self a bit ! But I figured the two of us scouring it would turn up something ! After an hour or so detecting. The best find was a single Wheatie ! So out of the truck I grabbed the probe and told my son lets see if we can find a pit ! 20 mins later we were digging a pit from the thirties ! I wS not expecting much by the date of the pit . But we ended up with 5 unusual embossed amber wine bottles . We ended having a little luck after all ! MaineRelic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 6

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bottles! None of your amber bottles on eBay right now or over the last few months. Only one clear and one green one over that same time frame. Probably not valuable bottles, but not common either.

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice bottles, cool plate!

OP
OP
MaineRelic

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went on a foundation hunt with my son ! This place has been hunted by others and my self a bit ! But I figured the two of us scouring it would turn up something ! After an hour or so detecting. The best find was a single Wheatie ! So out of the truck I grabbed the probe and told my son lets see if we can find a pit ! 20 mins later we were digging a pit from the thirties ! I wS not expecting much by the date of the pit . But we ended up with 5 unusual embossed amber wine bottles . We ended having a little luck after all ! MaineRelic
I noticed that as well free
Bird ! I was able to find the original post of the one that was listed on EBay over three months ago . It did not sell ! He had the bottle listed at $10 with shipping at more than twice that price ! As soon as we found the first two . I told my son that we might get $10 - $15 apiece for them ! I think I will put one up for auction and see what I can get ! MR

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are really cool...I love bottles too...got a couple dumps I've been working on for a few years and always on the hunt for another.

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bottles got me started my parents took us digging as kids I still love it thanks for sharing .Great bottles

AQUA

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 / TESORO SAND SHARK / CZ 21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bottles !!! Great hobby to share with your son !!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread