CZ-5 I got the one I asked about and....

phillipofnc

Dec 20, 2003
Compared to the bounty hunter it is really different. However on the bounty hunter i like that it shows the id of a quarter and a dime different. cz-5 I guess you really must rely on the tone. Oh well practice will make it easier to use. I love it though. Especially at the bargain price of $100. The paint had some wear on it and the screws a little rusty , it has seen a few hours on the beach. It immediately proved to be a nickle finder. I found five and a wheat penny. $6.32 in an afternoon between the two BH and CZ-5. A metal sam adams item and the Lucerne watch in the previous post. All in all i think the CZ-5 is worth the $100. as a back up or when my twins, two girls, grow up off they go!!!!!!!!! Anyway thanks to all on CZ-5 help last week.

Upvote 0
C

chaazz

Congrates on the new detector hope you find a lot of good stuff with it

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Great work Phillip. Think you'll like the CZ w/a little practice. Clean it up a little and keep a couple coats of car wax on it, helps with any salt spray and weather elements. HH

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Great deal, you're gonna notice more than a few differences in operational characteristics. That was my favorite machine back when, well...

I'd ask you more about her, that CZ-5, you see my own first CZ5, Nadine, ran off with some hooligan one night when I left her in the driveway in the back of the wagon unlocked and I haven't seen or heard from her since. Been 7 years and 5 months now. I don't mean to get all teary-eyed, after all I'm in a new relationship now. Sure, even a multi-faceted one, Ilene (CZ7), Maureen (CZ20) and yep, lil' Celine (1235X) We have a good life together, me and the gals but those days back then, they were different somehow.

Oh but the pain of first love, now lost....

C

czman

Glad you like your cz5...after a while you will learn it and wont stop using it...wait and see...all the luck...Don

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Lowbatts, here all this time I thought you were in a monogomous relationship, now you adimt being a two(oops) three-timer. LMAO HH any way ;D

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Hey Stoney, just another one of the folk around here that ain't sellin' anything, ain't buying much either. Just having fun.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread