🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quick hr in my 1st day at the beach, lesson learned, don't bring anyone with ya, ended up being a class rather than a hunt w the 9654 questions from my friend and his son lol

Perhaps Im overtired and grumpy lol
Finds were.........ehh 20140721_215026_resized.jpg

Upvote 5

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My sister, brother-in-law, his brother and daughter and a family friend took me on ATV's in the hills of Ky/Tn border last year to a very old homesite. The remains of the old log barn was the only structure still standing. We found the stone foundation of the house. I was the only one with a detector, so most of them were just sitting around looking bored, lol. I really wanted to spend some time hunting this site. Because of it's location, it is doubtful anyone else had tried. The short hunt gave me an old colonial style hoe and a little brass looking concave heart that may have been half of a locket. Giving a demonstration in a detector's use isn't for me either Chris! I hope to go back this year and will let my brother-in -law use my other detector. Maybe I can talk everyone else into staying home, lol!

Last edited:

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really wanted to spend some time hunting this site. Because of it's location, it is doubtful anyone else had tried. The short hunt gave me an old colonial style hoe and a little brass looking concave heart that may have been half of a locket.

Sometimes we tend to forget, people who lived in that time, didn't have nor have much use for "money". Still, it's the best place to try to find some old coins. Much more sense than searching brand new school yards for it. ;) LOL

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... here's my best find on vacation, Maryland blue crab, we got 12 of em, much bigger than this one man they're delicous

Soooo, you're saying the only thing you got on vacation was "crabs"? ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread