STREET TEAR OUT PRODUCES OLD IRON TOY TRAIN???

jmastny78

Jun 13, 2014
Three Rivers, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000
So my coin fun at the street tear out ended today, aside from some clad, but it did produce some other unique items! I found some sort of key-type item, kinda resembles a sardine can key, also found a modern bullet (please anyone with ballistics knowledge weigh in with some info on caliber and type of rifle it might have been from, i know very little), and last I found what (to me) seems to be 3 broken pieces to an old cast iron toy train! When i dug the first two pieces up and added them to my scrap pile (this street tear has LOTS of iron). But, the third piece I dug had windows! Most scrap iron that i have du up does not have windows! Lol having noticed this I went back and looked at the first two pieces, since all three were within a foot of each other, and sure enough they had the same lines and once i got home found out they had windows too! Its pretty cool looking and I hole I can get more of the corrosion off! Anyway, great hunt and as always I look forward to the comments and insight! HH

image-2523060478.jpg

image-3574605096.jpg

image-571333725.jpg

image-345587587.jpg

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread