soccer field

carpel

Apr 30, 2005
Midwest
Went to a nearby soccer field for the first hunt of the season! the weather was pretty breezy and cool with showers in the forecast so I had the place pretty much to myself. I found a couple cheap rings, I had to straighten out the silver colored ring as it was smashed pretty good. There were lots and lots of screw on cleats buried throughout the field, I just picked the three nicest ones to show. It was a great start of the season for me, looking forward to getting out again.

Attachments

• march311.jpg
    march311.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 352
  • march312.jpg
    march312.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 347
  • march313.jpg
    march313.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 345
  • march314.jpg
    march314.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 342
Upvote 0

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Great start for the season! You are lucky in that you can MD the soccer fields. I live in Virginia....the land of the snooty "YOU CAN'T METAL DETECT HERE ON THIS SOCCER FIELD! IT'S AGAINST THE LAW!"

Of course I try to explain that MD'ng on a soccer field is less harmful to the field than the soccer players tearing up the field.....no use. Got told to leave the park. You would think they would have better things to do. As I explained to them, I just retired, I've had 4 heart attacks and quadruple bypass surgery.....so what's the big deal?? Oh well...
Again, good catch!
--Mel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread