Hunt #2 For Today Dusk Hunt

AnonymousTurker

May 2, 2014
New Bedford Mass
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I greeted the sun this morning with a hunt, and as the sun was going away tonight I went on another. Hit up the park I only ever had minor success with but a buddy of mine had great success with in the past. Well all my luck came at once. Found a 1964 Quarter, which had me excited as ****. Dug a few more holes finding clad and then I find a 1911 Barber. I'm smiling like a drunk ****** and it's beginning to get dark so I leave the general field and go over to where the Mexicans and Guatemalans have a soccer field hoping to find some dropped surface jewelry. Get a quarter signal again about 4 inches down and I'm thinking it has to be a clad. Nope a F'ing 1930 walking liberty quarter! I think I just used up my luck for a lifetime.

Quarters back.JPG Quarters Front.JPG

Upvote 6

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
looks a lot nicer than some bling jewelry, needed a pic of your smiles. congrats on most excellent finds

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that's killer. I recently found a barber and silver Washington in a hunt and felt pretty good. You nailed a third. Great job

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread