rodarian

Jul 20, 2014
upstate New York
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, ACE250, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So, i have been on the injured list for the past week. I got a bad case of trigger finger in both hands so i took a week off from MD'ing. They have recovered to a tolerable ailment so off to my favorite spot, behind the old church. There is a big open spot back there that is not church property we call "the commons". It's city property and i decided to work a little of that area today. I got all geared up and headed out swingin my machine and just kinda looking around and it occurred to me that i had walked at least 100 feet and not even a pull tab beep. Turns out my headphones were acting up and i needed to fiddle with the cord to get them working again. No sooner did i get them working i got a nice hit but after pinpointing it i almost didn't dig because it was like a 8" stretch and figured it was just a crumpled up can but only 2" down so i dug it, how long could that take? Well, out popped a 1940 quarter and i thought,"cool" and was going to fill the hole but thought, "stick the GPP in there and just see" so i did and it went off. This happened over and over. Everytime i thought that was all, out popped another. Then 6" to the right, another nice hit and that was where the 1952 rosie popped out. That was a fun dig. I ended up finding a '37, '43, and '56 nickels along with a bunch of clad. They were no where near the canadian honey hole. I also found this tiny little button that looks like it's old. Any help on that would be appreciated. Thanks for looking.:occasion14: IMAG0565.jpg IMAG0566.jpg IMAG0567.jpg IMAG0568.jpg IMAG0569.jpg

Upvote 4

doninbrewster

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2013
New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a mess of silver. Nice hunting. Sorry about the trigger finger. Have the same problem here. Any remedies?

OP
OP
rodarian

rodarian

Jul 20, 2014
upstate New York
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, ACE250, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really have no remedies but i took 7 days off and took ibuprofen and naproxen twice daily. They feel much better now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread