Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out this weekend to an old Park with Jcobb, he just got a new CTX, so we wanted to go somewhere that wasnt TOO trashy and we knew we would find coins.

Walked around for about an hour finding Clad and whatnots. It started getting hot, so I made my way over to him to see if he wanted to change spots or take a break.

He was over by some basketball courts, and as i was walking over there , I got a hit that read 94-95 very shallow....I figured it was a huge piece of brass or something because the sound it was giving was very loud and annoying..lol

I had him come over with his CTX to see what itr read on his machine..he said..."It reads good on here, i would dig it"

I almost didnt even bother because i get this signal all the time and most the time it turns out to be parts of a Cast Alum. fence post...So i check with my pinpointer and it was right on top of the ground..

Then I saw that awesome Silver round shape!! It turned out to be a James avery mans wedding band! I was stoked!!

this is the 3rd Wedding band I have found in a months time, and the second James avery Band! the best part is it fits me perfect

I headed out near the road to hit the median and got a singal about 4" down, it was reading 82-83, but seemed bigger than a dime or penny.

Dug down and found this cool Hindu Good Luck Token!!

Coin Value: Token: India Hindu Good Luck with Wizard and All-Seeing Eye

Twas another awesome weekend hunting!!....Oh and I found a lonley merc the next day

thanks for looking!

Attachments

• CAM01856.jpg
    CAM01856.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 94
  • CAM01858.jpg
    CAM01858.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 81
  • CAM01860.jpg
    CAM01860.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 3