Rain and Mud

Rich in Texas

Jun 23, 2003
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MXT X2, Exploder, and Classic III
I had a very stressful week at work and was going detecting yesterday no matter what. It was raining so I took my Classic III not wanting to risk my newer ones. I wrapped it in a trash bag and went digging. I detected until things were so covered with mud that it was hard to continue. In the pic are a Pistol Petes Token, an O.K. Vender Token, a 1937 Wheatie, pewter button, and about 10" of gold chain. Also got several wheaties from the 50's. I am heading back to the spot today with the MXT and start gridding it off ;D
No silver yet but the gold is good!

Rich

Attachments

• 021905 copy.jpg
    021905 copy.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 363
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's all good!

nitro

Dec 30, 2004
Round Rock, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs Rich, its just as bad in Round Rock. Only thing keeping me in, is the fact I am already sick and don't need to get worse. Good luck.

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Nice finds Rich. When I read your post, there was something very familiar about "Pistol Pete". What is it? Congrats on the gold!~CO2

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
CO2, Pistol Pete is the Okla. State Univ. mascot. You know, the same place as my avatar. Must have dropped them last time I crossed the Red River. Hey Rich, can I have them back? ;D

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
It's not that it's thin Stoney. It's that it's super-chilled. Great for beer....bad for brain cells!~CO2

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
You'll have to come down from the mountains to the plains. It was sunny,69, and wind 15 from SSW. BEAUTIFUL day today

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever Considerd gettin Some Window Stickers made Of your Avatar Rich ? I'd pay $5.00 for one. ;)

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Gret going Rich! Hey Jeff, if Rich can send you the pic you might be able to print on on decal paper available for most inkjet printers. It is one of the better ones I've seen.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually Think that would look Good pasted on my Tailgate on my Jimmy, which is Black, How I'd change it to White I don't know :)

S

SASQUASH

Yes I must say going back to that site is a good idea.keep it up.SASQUASH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread