Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to thaw. A few white willies that my Mauritian witch Doctor had prescribed for me did the trick. Chilled I headed to the ball field/playing field in the hood. Word on the street was that the twisted, bent and corroded coppers hung out there. I had my disguise on as a D.U.D. (deep undercover detectorist.)
Came out swinging and in no time I had the place cleaned up. A GRC (gravel road cop) showed up and gave me the look. My disguise worked as I could tell he thought I was just another homeless vegrant. When I finished it was not five oh but more like a Route 66.
My job here was done and I headed home to get ready for my next assignment............at the halfway house!

Upvote 5

ks coyote

Aug 30, 2012
Auburn Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like a very successful hunt. Congrats.

Dagger Woods

Apr 29, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro Int'l
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like about $7.50 in change there... makes for a fun afternoon. I'd like to hear the story told a little less cryptically so I could be sure. Not all that familiar with Lwr. Sackville anymore... is that the 'hood' you're speaking of? Was your 'GRC' a Mountie? Did he say anything to you?

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO...great stuff!! great story!! I turned the 5-0 (yes 50) years old today and didn't know where that post was going but it certainly hit the spot! PLEASE send a handful of the white willies my way or give me the name of your witch doctor! D.U.D......lol...ddf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread