Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally was able to get out the past weekend, trying hard to get in the detecting while possible.
I was begging hard for gold and Heaven was in high hilarity on this day!
First the gold heart pendant, a real heart stopper :laughing7: with an odd message on the other side! :icon_scratch:
Then later what I thought for sure was a "gold bar"! :hello2: :icon_scratch: :tongue3: :laughing7: This is what happens when your imagination runs wild fueled by hope! Picture that each time the "rings" were dug up :laughing7:

A pretty good hunt non the less, a pocket spill of 6 quarters and 2 dimes added to the clad count of 39 quarters, 18 dimes, 4 nickels, and 57 pennies, two of which are wheats, 1940, 1919 and a Canadian commemorative 1867-1967.
A police car, pink racer, and jet plane were a nice surprise. image.jpg

image.jpg
I tried this morning getting in some detecting on this the last day of the year. As I stepped onto the sports field the realization that the ground was frozen :BangHead: wasn't enough to stop me! :dontknow: I chiseled, pried and almost broke my digger, retrieving a coin spill of a zinc, dime, and nickel. A couple more zincs one I cut in half retrieving, then time was up.....being stubborn,:icon_thumleft: the detector will be in the car with me all day, I refuse to give up with out a fight!

Upvote 20

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You go girl !! A great hunt nonetheless..and gas money to boot! keep the coil to the soil...ddf

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
was this a homesite, park, beach?

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Msbeepbeep maybe this weekend you may be able to dig temps should be 36-37 if not bring a jack hammer...:laughing7:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
That was a good hunt...anybody doesn't think so...Off with his head!:laughing7: Woods from now on......at least till there's to much of that 4 letter word starting with a S................sigh.

Could be a LONG winter....CRAP!:laughing7:

I sure hope I don't forget how to dig.

GOD Bless

Chris

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love you Ms Beep! Am I allowed to say that lol. I seriously love your posts. You just come through as such an honest, optimistic person. And you're not afraid to make fun of yourself. If I could pick one person to find a chest of gold bars it would be you. Yes even over myself. Can't believe I just said that but I'm pretty sure it's true :-). Happy New Year to you. I hope 2015 is the best year of your life so far

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you ddf! When I can't dig the soil any more I will be digging the s--- piles!
Treasure is where you find it, right?

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal- it's a school but our whole area is old so you never know what will turn up!
This past year I dug a musket ball, silver dime, and an 1850's button ( thank you BARKER for the ID!) all from schools.

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Park Pirate I am looking forward to getting out to dig one more time, cause you just never know what you'll find!
Pssssst, can I borrow you jack hammer?

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Quindy, what you find keeps me going! I really enjoy the adventures you've shared!

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Chris! That was a weird message on the pendant! Lol!
Ya today I had to dig where there were layers of leaves or lose my digging tools to the frozen ground!
The nasty four letter word will be appearing soon, I hope not for long, but even one day is too long! Lol!
We just have to find alternatives. If you're like me you dig in your sleep and you hear about it in the morning! Lol!

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhh Ahab8 such a compliment! If I couldn't laugh at life what fun would it be! Lol! Besides I have gold that is boundless, family and all my T Net family! PRICELESS BEYOND GOLD not replaceable on any level!
Whom ever finds "the chest of gold" just remember, post a pic of ONE gold bar and tell us it has "friends" we will know! :headbang:
Best wishes for your best in 2015 as well! You have done well, I hope you have continued success! Love to see posts of your finds they are awesome and inspiring!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now that's a digger's attitude! You will, without a doubt, find your treasure by following your instincts and great hunches. I hope your new year is filled with golden finds.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! I'd say you did great!

Sometimes, when we set our heart on something we're just setting ourselves up for a fall.
Then, again, with determination like that, it's only a matter of time.

My goodness! I'm gonna have to have my transportation dept talk to yours!! :)

Happy New Year!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Chris! That was a weird message on the pendant! Lol!
Ya today I had to dig where there were layers of leaves or lose my digging tools to the frozen ground!
The nasty four letter word will be appearing soon, I hope not for long, but even one day is too long! Lol!
We just have to find alternatives. If you're like me you dig in your sleep and you hear about it in the morning! Lol!

My Wife growled at me several times for digging my nails in Her back.:laughing7:

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow.....nice mix of finds......and thanks for the comments and great pictures.....and please let us ALL know when you really find that first "GOLD BAR".....after 44 years, I'm still looking for mine.....but I am not giving up....went out today also, and it was a very windy and cool day even on the Florida/Georgia border where I was hunting......Happy New Year to ALL.

Bill

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you OD, I will do better when things calm down a bit and I can reconnect with that little guiding voice....the one that practically had to hit me over the head and drag me to my last ring find, :BangHead: if he is still talking to me! :laughing7:

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you WHADIFIND I hope you have a Happy Healthy New Year as well!
Yes I get tunnel vision at times and can't see the gold coins for all the gold bars lying on top!
You are right it is only a matter of time I will come up with a nice goodie, even Murphy can't win ALL the time. :laughing7:

When you talk to your transport people would you ask them if they've seen the bottom half of my yellow bus, I found the top half. :icon_scratch: If you need a jet at any time just say the word! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Careful Chris you'll be wearing mittens to bed....ya, mine are pink! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread