Very nice clad hunt today and a WHAT IS IT?

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado

Attachments

• Clad hunt.jpg
    Clad hunt.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 255
  • what is it.jpg
    what is it.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 259
Upvote 0
F

Floater

Hello everyone. Im new to THing as a matter of fact i havent even bought a metal detector yet. Onion Are the owls painted or is it ceramic on Copper. It would seem to be a case if the two halfs were put together. Nice though. A lot of color on both pieces and will make a nice addition to a display.
David

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
More info please. ?Where did you find them? ?Were they together? ?Are they heavy or are they thin? ?Do they sit flat on the table? ?Do they snap together? ?Is there any sign of hinges or latch? ?Do you have pics of the backs? ?What depth were they at? ?Do they smell funny? ?Are they cold when you touch them? ?If you flip them over twice, are they right side up again? ?If you drop them, do they bounce? ?If you toss them in the air, can you catch them? ?If you put them over your eyes, can you see anything? ?If you talk into one, can you hear yourself in the other?..........Oh sorry! ?That's what happens when you spend your day being accountable to the I.R.S.!!! ????

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Onion, picture I see almost looks like cloisone(sp)-a copper or brass metal with enamel paint ???.
CO2, tell them you're so broke that you have to go out with detector and scratch for pennies in the dirt to buy cans of spam and vienna sausages to get by. HAHA

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003
Clearly a map to the final resting place of the Ark of the Covenant or else the Hall of Records.? The red probably represents desert, the blue water, brown mountains, green forest...etc.? There may be more to it than that, you just need to know where to start...is the owl looking towards the hidden treasure?? Owls signify wisdom you know... maybe just knowing what the treasure is, is the treasure?!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread