DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
001.JPG 002.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG walked around yesterday for awhile before the rain came.Didn't find anything outstanding, but I did have a heart stopper on the knife until I saw the handle.I think it is made bakelite or maybe even plastic?I found it on the edge of the woods outside of the field and it was pretty deep, maybe 7 inches or so,Thought I had a C.S. side knife for a minute there,but the luck just wouldn't have it:)Does anyone know the possible age on it?I am thinking no older then maybe the 50's?Thanks for looking-HH

Upvote 4

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The knives are hard to date DI2 but someone here can do do it. Nice finds. I like the reign guide!! HH, Q.

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The knives are hard to date DI2 but someone here can do do it. Nice finds. I like the reign guide!! HH, Q.
Thanks Q.That was my favorite find of the hunt.I haven't found many of them.There are allot of experts on here,I guess allot has to do with timing as far as them seeing a post.HH to you too-Gl.joe

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am no expert on knives at all, it just reminds me of some of the cheaper ones I remember as a kid, back in the 60's they looked very similar.

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am no expert on knives at all, it just reminds me of some of the cheaper ones I remember as a kid, back in the 60's they looked very similar.
Thanks looter,I think you might be right.I thought I really had something for a moment there when it turned up.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did have something there! You got out and dug! Congrats! Knife has a guard on it you never know!
Awesome finds! Congrats!

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did have something there! You got out and dug! Congrats! Knife has a guard on it you never know!
Awesome finds! Congrats!
Thank you,It is nice to get out and dig,that is 80% of the joy to me,the thrill of the hunt n stuff.I enjoy it even when I am not finding anything at all,but of course its always nice to find something.Any day digging is a good day in my book unless I break a leg or throw my back out or something:laughing7:.-HH M.b.-Gl

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very interesting finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread