Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a great time (even though I got banged up a bit -( that's another story) - I survived)
The last cw hunt I was on - my land machine crapped out and I had to resort to use my CZ21 Fisher water machine
and I pulled out some deep finds with it then - so I decided to jump in with both feet on this hunt and use it from the get go - so this was an experiment in the works
Ive been saying for awhile that in the right spot - I could prove that the CZ21 is a good relic machine
I think it faired pretty good - I hunted in all metal and would click over to ID mode to get an idea what I was going for - ferrous or nonferrous
I was getting deep targets right next to where others dug and a few targets I was working on - guys came over and
went over my holes and could not get a reading - so I knew I was getting targets they couldn't ( in some cases it helped those hunters to re adjust their machines and helped them to make finds later)
caspgrd.JPG

Upvote 10

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
looks like you got it figured out, congrats, that's a great haul!

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on a great hunt. I see you're in New England. Was there a lot of CW activity up that way? Ohhhhh, you must be visiting someone in the south?

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got to hunt with {Sentinel} too - you all will hopefully be seeing him soon again on Dig Wars season 2

collector01

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2008
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great haul!! That's a bunch of nice relics, you got to love them fishers! I Bid on a cz21 on ebay the other week but lost it when at work I want one to go with my 1270. Great relic machines. Congrats on a great hunt. HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread