Golden start to the year-14k 20.4gram chain and pendant!!My 1st post!

DigginYella

Nov 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• IMG_0439.JPG
    IMG_0439.JPG
    461.2 KB · Views: 202
Upvote 19

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
NICE...I like..I like.:icon_thumleft: I'll bet if the medallion wasn't there you woulda passed right over,unless you dig it all that is.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DigginYella

Nov 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE...I like..I like.:icon_thumleft: I'll bet if the medallion wasn't here you woulda passed right over,unless you dig it all that is.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

Yeah-for sure-on my T2--gold chains have been scratchy low 40s to high 70s vdi-depending on the link type-around bb courts and other small areas w/high gold possibilities i dig anything mid toned and even remotely solid!I could have made a very big foil ball so far!!lol

OP
OP
D

DigginYella

Nov 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome, welcome to Tnet...:wave:

Thank you!!I gave up on the forums for cpl yrs and I always surfed this one, just never took the plunge,til now!!Looking forward to all the banner and finds for this year!!

davehky

Jan 3, 2007
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 garrette pro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow awesome find!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Talk about large! Congrats great find!

And welcome to T Net!

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very beautiful chain and pendant, Congratulations!

OP
OP
D

DigginYella

Nov 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good amount of gold there!! CONGRATS!!!!

thnx-Ever since I started MDing-I will never wear any heavy gold item--LOL,but, I lost my first wedding ring,and of course i had to get the heaviest I could afford---pain to lose that one!Most gold in 1 day for me was 28.3grams-18k chain--with a Garrett GTA 350..but gold was only around 500/oz$ then. This was 2nd most in 1 day for me!I feel very lucky!

DFW_THer

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2008
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, GREAT find. Is the pendant marked, or just the chain? The reason I ask is because I think I have the same pendant... can't find the mark but i know it' sgold

OP
OP
D

DigginYella

Nov 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, GREAT find. Is the pendant marked, or just the chain? The reason I ask is because I think I have the same pendant... can't find the mark but i know it' sgold

TY-yeah its marked in the loop(holder) if you have one with that part missing-the back looks like a cheap checkered pattern-that i have seen on fake pieces-however i had mine tested yesterday and all 100% 14K tri colored fancy-jeweler said-that was not a"cheap buy anywhere!" So get yours checked -mine wieghs 7.8 grams

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread