my best finds :)

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all

So I ain't going to be detecting for a while now. On Monday my hand had a fight with a steel scrap bin and a 0.8mm sheet of galvanised steel, there was only ever going to be one winner and it was never going to be my hand.

So today with my tendons stitched back together and being off work for 4-6 weeks and not allowed to drive let alone metal detect I was going crazy with boredom so I decided to work on a new intro for my metal detecting YouTube channel and also make a compilation video of my best finds for 2015 so far.

Settings used throughout on the teknetics eurotek pro were sensitivity 8, discrimination 0, volume 10 iron audio on.

https://youtu.be/6JP9Qxp1kCE

Hope you enjoy

A very bored and frustrated Andy

Upvote 2

CoilToTheSoil

Mar 14, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ouch man tough break. hope your able to get back out there soon. a friend of mine suffered a similar injury when his garage door spring snapped while tensioning.
Good to hear your keeping busy with the hobby still best you can

OP
OP
B

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ouch man tough break. hope your able to get back out there soon. a friend of mine suffered a similar injury when his garage door spring snapped while tensioning.
Good to hear your keeping busy with the hobby still best you can

Cheers coil to the soil, these things happen. Can't wait to get back out

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro-10D2 & 6x10dd
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Andy-
Very cool finds! Hope you have a speedy recovery and get out there and find some more cool stuff!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread