newbie finds!!!!

tnredneck

Dec 11, 2006
Paris, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I went over to a fellow workers house yesterday at lunch to detect for just a few minutes and drop off a detector i have to sell as he was interested in it. I dug a token for 5 cents off at the 1941 strawberry festival in paducah, ky and it was made of copper and the size of a quarter. I showed my buddy how to use the detector and he found a penny or so before i had to head back to work....he showed up this morning with 4 mercury dimes..1942,1942.1936 and 1920. a 1942 washington quarter, buffalo nickel and a wheatie!!! I'd say that was a heck of a start and he wants to buy the detector from me, can you imagine that???

hh tnredneck

Upvote 0
T

TreasureTales

WTG! You should think about selling used cars, you might make a fortune. ;D Now get over to his hunting site (his yard?) and get the silver he missed. Show him how it's done!!!!

Bertman

Apr 13, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Minelab E-Trac
I agree with BDoo... (kidding) ;) Nothing like finding that silver to get someone hooked on this great hobby...

tinkb

Feb 12, 2005
Salem Ohio
Hey redneck, did you remember to add the price of those coins you seeded in his yard to the total so he would buy the machine?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread