Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ended up having time for a real short hunt, but my new spot produced! Got a barber dime at 7", the Franklin at 2"!, the barber quarter at 5-6", and the Merc at 3".

This site is all over the place with depths and iron, but keeps producing. The quarter is a semi-key with under 1 million produced. I'm happy this spot is dynamic and should have a lot to offer in the future.

Happy hunting!

Steve

Attachments

• image-2137508106.jpg
    image-2137508106.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 173
  • image-1925008773.jpg
    image-1925008773.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Upvote 12
OP
OP
Scrappy

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Great job more treasures there......keep searching.
thanks Catherine, I promise I will search more;)
That's better than hiking through the woods with hopes of finding a IHP or one silver.
any find is a good find to me. After the winter I was happy digging any signal!
Awesome silver finds!
thanks POE
Super recovery on the Silver coins
the two barbers deep gave me some trouble being mixed in with iron, but the others could almost have been found with a pinpointer being as shallow as they were. Lol

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awsome Steve. .Its always nice to stop on the way home and pick up some silver. .
Oh by the way that dude AHAB8. its always about him!!!
He can never just say nice hunt..lol.

OP
OP
Scrappy

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Awsome Steve. .Its always nice to stop on the way home and pick up some silver. . Oh by the way that dude AHAB8. its always about him!!! He can never just say nice hunt..lol.
I know, right! He's always talking about a thaw and becoming a treasure pirate off the coast of Maine. Oh, and some pine tree thingy he found. Lol

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know, right! He's always talking about a thaw and becoming a treasure pirate off the coast of Maine. Oh, and some pine tree thingy he found. Lol

Well now you know what George gets on every one of his hunts. I'll be the knew "Nice Hunt" guy for him. I don't care care if he finds his Chain cent. It'll be Nice Hunt....No Banner:tongue3:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice silvers! With the number of metal detectors being sold each day, you might want to go get everything before someone else stumbles onto it, lol. I know of at least 4 guys that regularly hunt the places that have given me my best finds. Even though none of them have given up anything so far this year, I still give them a try.

slowwevo

Jan 1, 2014
The Sunshine State/The Golden State
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice silvers! With the number of metal detectors being sold each day, you might want to go get everything before someone else stumbles onto it, lol. I know of at least 4 guys that regularly hunt the places that have given me my best finds. Even though none of them have given up anything so far this year, I still give them a try.
I know what you mean,with all the tourists saying there are hunting in my area,i decided to hit all the parks again,in hopes of maybe seeing someone,i am routinely pulling barb and merc dimes and slq's,out of the "hunted out"spots

.makes me wonder what theses fella's are swinging at

OP
OP
Scrappy

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I hit a park that I regularly see guys hitting and still pull silvers. I know what they're swinging, but I won't say what they are because it'll upset many, many members. I think they just dont understand or know their machines...but we don't mind, right?!

Last edited:

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
That is a really... really nice selection of coins... once again. You are all over it. Congrats.

OP
OP
Scrappy

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That is a really... really nice selection of coins... once again. You are all over it. Congrats.
Thanks Tom. I can't stop hunting....I left the wife stranded at the train station after I lost track of time. About 30 minutes in and I realized I wasn't supposed to be hunting today! Lol

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another Awesome hunt!! Do you ever get tired of finding so many Sweet finds? Lol

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a very nice haul of silver coins! Congrats!

Ya sometimes we just lose track of time, where we're supposed to be, what in the heck we were supposed to be doing besides detecting... I was only 2 hours late once getting back to the house. The family was about to start calling people! Whoops! Lol! But I had fun!

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for sharing your hunt and those pictures with us .

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Which detector were you swinging when you found these treasures? Nice site for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions