Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a yegg,criminal and a thief. Have been for 45 years. Still doing hard time. I steal from Mother Earth and Davy Jones Locker. Today I did both. No time to put a crew together for this heist. Navy Davy doesn't like wet work so I had no choice. Started the job by nicking 35 coins from M. Earth. Along the way I "poached" a few golf eggs!

It was there so I took them. Crime of opportunity. Some people just never learn.

Had to blend in and this helped....a real eyeballer!

For this part of the job I had used the right tool.....Garrett Freedom 3 Plus.
Wet work was another matter. Ditched the F3P and grabbed the Seahunter mk11. Hard to keep a low profile. Lots of Johns and Janes into the drink both in the drink and on the beach. Picking me out of a line up after a few brew would be a risk I was willing to take for a good payday. The Garrett ear was right on and in no time I had stolen the rest of quota from Davy Jones Locker. 57 coins @ $11.42 which I'll stash should I need a mouth piece when the cops scoop me up!

Upvote 7

wv hilljack

Aug 29, 2013
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Like the story line. LOL

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't look now, no! Don't look...... But, there's a guy in an ugly suit right behind you....

opee

Oct 26, 2009
hales corners. wi
Detector(s) used
BH and AT max
Goose eggs and peepers nice touch. Keep out of the pin stripes if you can. And hope the only coppers you find are the good ones. Love your story.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread