Condition fairy says no dice this time IP!

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But I'll still take it! :headbang: Another Rev War King's American Regiment buton.

Funny thing is it's not from the site I got the last. It's a field that gave up one about 13 years ago to a friend who killed it that particular hunt, and I've gone back several times and got nothing. So it saved my day plus a little redemption from that place.

Attachments

• po1.jpg
    po1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 180
  • kar2.jpg
    kar2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Upvote 19

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started thinking about that later after I posted, meant the two that made the banner. Just got lazy and not clarifying what I meant, and now that you have a 6 pack of them it's a :occasion14: to you.

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• kings.jpg
    kings.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 56

SC Keith

Aug 25, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:occasion14: Congrats on your KAR six pack. The image of the five you posted is pure eye candy. Emerald green and gold is my fav!
Keith

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:occasion14: Congrats on your KAR six pack. The image of the five you posted is pure eye candy. Emerald green and gold is my fav!
Keith

I like the green one a lot too. We rarely get a button with a patina like that here out of the fields so for it to happen on a King's Regiment was extremely lucky. What was also lucky is the plan was not to hunt that day, but my guest who was visiting for a week said he seen enough sights and was ready to dig more dirt and that button was the result.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread