Another productive day in the water nets 7 rings and more .....

Bill D. (VA)

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2008
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
F75 SE (land); CZ-21 (saltwater)
Primary Interest:
Other
After working out and running 7 miles first thing this morning, I summoned some additional energy and motivation and hooked up with my friend Reid to give it a shot at a new, out-of-town swimming area. Things started out on the right track with 2 very thin rings showing up in my first scoop. Then after digging a quarter, my next 4 hits were all rings. That was a pretty amazing streak and definitely a first for me. Recovered 7 rings in all including a couple gold, a couple silver, and one of those heavy tungsten carbide wedding bands. Wrapped it up with a nice bangle plus a shark’s tooth necklace. So in spite of the heat and humidity it turned out to be quite an entertaining day.

Attachments

• 072915a.jpg
    072915a.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 246
Upvote 19
OP
OP
Bill D. (VA)

Bill D. (VA)

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2008
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
F75 SE (land); CZ-21 (saltwater)
Primary Interest:
Other
Multiple anything in one scoop is good but multiple rings is dang impressive. Don't let the streak end, get back out there! Be careful of flesh eating bacteria though....

Joey - I'm more worried about the sharks ....lol! Wading around in chest deep water dragging that large shiny scoop around is a recipe for disaster. But with all that running I'm doing there's not enough meat left on my bones to constitute a good meal.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very productive day in the water, well done on the total ring count.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread