My (not so) Precious...and other assorted metallica...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gollum.jpg
Gollum got all excited when I dug "My Precious" at a local park today. But alas, it was only gilt and most of that had worn off. However, I was happy as I was looking for my 10th ring in one month, and this was it.

Also found a very old Catholic cross pendant, a peace sign pendant, a cupcake pendant, a dog rabies tag and "Lightning McQueen!" Added $5.40 in clad to the charity fund and got a lot of exercise in the heat. Happy Hunting to all! Sub 8-)

Attachments

• precious1.JPG
    precious1.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 71
  • precious2.JPG
    precious2.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 75
  • precious3.JPG
    precious3.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 68
  • precious4.JPG
    precious4.JPG
    241.3 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 8

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds there Sub! You got some bling, spend'n money, a get a way car, pendants and a fun time! Congrats!
I love your pic of Gollum, that's about what my face looked like when I found some bling today. Lol! Where you hiding behind the tree?

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hiya Sub. Good finds. I believe you have yourself a version of the Miraculous Medal Cross. The last good find I had was one also.

OP
OP
Subterranean

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiya Sub. Good finds. I believe you have yourself a version of the Miraculous Medal Cross. The last good find I had was one also.

Thanks Old Dude, the reverse of the cross says, (I think...it is worn) I am a Catholic, call a Priest. Sub 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread