Carolina Tom told me to Go Jump in the Lake. Silver Gold Diamonds and a first for me

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since Carolina Tom wouldn't let me detect his Super Secret spot with him this weekend and told me to go jump in a lake I took him on his advice. I hit a couple of beaches and glad I did. Found a spoon ring a sterling earring and a Gold and 925 earring with diamonds. I never find both earrings in the water but yesterday I found the match to a junk A earring that I found 2 weeks ago. They were about 25 feet apart. Apart from a junk earring a junk ring a couple of earring backs and a handful of clad it wasn't a bad weekend. IMG_20150803_105324.jpg

Upvote 23

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That XP Deus might possibly be a better machine to use (as long as the water stays out of that bag) I will have to go over those areas I found stuff at, a few times with the Deus. It will find chains like no ones business!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
DirtStalker

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That XP Deus might possibly be a better machine to use (as long as the water stays out of that bag) I will have to go over those areas I found stuff at, a few times with the Deus. It will find chains like no ones business!
TH I haven't found a chain YET but I do Love my Deus aslong as you say you're very careful. It amazes me at the tiny earring backs it will nail. I have done really well on the rings and earrings with it. Do you find more men's rings than women's as this has been my experience.But no fingers attached so far :laughing7:

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That spoon ring is really cool looking

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom would never say such a thing, but if he did I bet you would rub those awesome finds in his face! Lol.

Nice finds buddy!

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread