Old silver coin

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi!! :hello:
Old silver coin, I clean it carefully. Of couse I will give all informations about this coin, it was first time i see this coin I need to sit from the web and searching. Please some hours or some days. Im so busy here.Thank you for take a look!!
I had the problem with headphone, cut sound and I open it and I found this problem there is any help thanks advance!!
Your Friend Hamid:hello2:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/beach-shallow-water/474991-old-silver-coin.html

Upvote 0

ks coyote

Aug 30, 2012
Auburn Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't help with the ID but a awesome old coin. Congrats.

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It looks to have Arabic writing I see the number 1210 and part of the Star of David.... Don't know what it is though looks like it fell out of somebody's pocket while they were parting the seas!

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much to everyone!!!!!!!!! I apreciate your help my friends!!!!!! Good luck and have a wonderful day!!
Morocco 1 Dirham Alawite Tetouan 1211 AH; or about 1796 in the Christian calendar.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread